PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Under Article. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 “Code on the protection of personal data”, this Studio Architetti Associati C. Ricci & P.A. Val, with headquarters in Via XXIV Maggio n. 4, Conegliano (TV – Italy) VAT IT01147800260, hereinafter referred Architetti Ricci Val, supplied to it by the parties concerned, will be treated as described below:
Purposes and methods of processing for which the data are intended.
The data are processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from them as well as to achieve effective management of business relationships (establishment of trade relations, fulfillment of administrative and accounting such as the management of contracts and transactions commercial, commercial billing, debt collection, the historical archives).
The data will be collected, stored and processed on paper, computer or electronic, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same, as required by company policy in force for the security of the information. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and even thereafter for the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes between Architetti Ricci Val and stakeholders themselves.
Mandatory or optional nature of the contribution and the consequences of refusing consent.
The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore the refusal to supply or subsequent treatment may prevent us from TM Technology from continuing the contractual relationship.
The failure, however, of all the data which is not due to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by Architetti Ricci Val and the resulting decisions regarding the importance of such data in the management of the business relationship.
Persons who have knowledge of the data.
While the communication and diffusion in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be communicated in Italy to:
-third parties that may perform services and advice in favor of Architetti Ricci Val (eg. companies operating in the transport sector, professionals and consultants)
-banks and credit institutions, non-bank financial intermediaries and insurance companies
-business associations and enterprises.
The data will not be communicated abroad, this fact will be spread if not a result of explicit authorization and will not be disclosed to third parties not mentioned in this statement.
Rights under Art. 7
With regard to your data, interested parties may exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (reported in conjunction with this document), within the limits and under the conditions laid down in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the said decree.
Owner and manager of the treatment
Holder of the processing of your personal data is Architetti Ricci Val, represented by Cecilia Ricci, domiciled for the office in the headquarters of the studio.
Consent of the involved person.
Having read the information received pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 197/03, I consent to the processing and communication of their data considered as personal above law indicated, for the purposes and for the duration specified in, aware that the refusal, if only for a purposes specified, will force TM Technology to not provide benefits, services or supplies. In the case of processing of data considered “sensitive” by the consent of the Law is to be written.
I agree / I disagree
Name and Signature
Note: this information (printed, dated, signed and sent to the Owner by mail or fax) can be used to refuse consent at any time.
Legislative Decree no. 196/03 – Rights of
1) Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement in impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Studio Architetti Associati C. Ricci e P.A. Val
Via XXIV Maggio n.4
31015 Conegliano TV
Tel +39 0438 22401
Fax +39 0438 22609
With this document, pursuant to the articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”),
and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, TM Technology Srl, owner of the management, provides to users of its websites some information about the cookies.
It is not mandatory to accept cookies in order to visit the websites of Roll Line.
The pages of the website architettiriccival.com host only technical cookies, which do not require any prior consent for the use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites often store on your device to be read again during the same session of visits or in subsequent visits.
Which types of cookies exist?
Cookies can be classified into:
– Technical cookie
They guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate access to reserved areas);
also we analytics cookies are similar to the technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, about the number of users and how they visit the site; finally, there are also cookies of features, which allow the user browsing according of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same;for the installation of these cookies is not required the prior consent of the users.
– Functional cookies
They are used for the proper functioning of a third-party component and to collect statistical data
– Profiling cookie
They are designed to create profiles about the user. They are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part when surfing the net;
the user must be adequately informed on the use of them and express his valid consent.
architettiriccival.com uses only technical cookie.
Another possible classification is that between
– Session cookies
technical cookies which are deleted when the user leaves your site
– Temporary or permanent cookies
They are deleted automatically after a certain period of time.
Finally we can still divide them into
– Own cookies
They are installed by the site itself; on architettiriccival.com are managed only technical cookie
– Third-party cookies
architettiriccival.com does not use third party cookies.
For further information please refer to the website of the Privacy http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie and informative site on behavioral advertising and online privacy http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.